<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18718133?origin\x3dhttp://ezrasroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 06, 2005


I’ve been wandering so long
Thru these cold winding lanes
Just trying to find my way
To a street that bears my name

My battered soul cries for release
From all this hurt and pain
Frustration running thru my veins…


Though I walk thru the valleys of death,
I fear no evil for You are by my side,
You restore my soul,
My spirit is renewed,
And I’ll dwell in Your house forever.

You are my Rock, my fortress,
My strength,
help in time of need.
And I’ll follow you wherever you go,
Just hold my hand and never leave me,
My Saviour, my God, my King.


When I was down you came and found me,
Set me up on my own feet,
My guiding with darkness around me,
In your arms I want to be..



Copyrights Reserved @ 2005
Bang Productions
Forerunner Music Ministry

stirred @ 11:30 PM

STIR

Formed in October 2005
Offically launched in April 2006


Vocals - Sindric
E-Guitar - Maeda ZP
A-Guitar - Alvin
Bass - Manson
Drum - Daniel


LISTEN

coming soon!


TALK


LINKZ

STIR on multiply
ForeRunner

Alvin's blog
Dan's blog
Manson's blog
ZP's blog


CREDITS

skin edited by -dan-
Basic codes are taken from: here


past

October 2005 November 2005 April 2006 September 2006