<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18718133?origin\x3dhttp://ezrasroom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 03, 2005


[Verse]
I have journeyed all these while
thru bitter tears and the blessed smiles
shattered dreams and broken reveries
living for the moment i'm called to be


[Pre-Chorus]
Even if I lose strength to fly
Can You make things feel alright


[Chorus]
Walking away from the storm and the rain
Wanna feel you inside my arms once again
Feels like i'm awake to my hurt, and the pain
Just wanna feel you inside my arms once again




[Ending]
Walking away from the storm and the rain
Wanna feel you inside my arms once again
Feels like i am saved from the hurt and the pain
When I feel you inside my arms once again...
When I feel you inside my arms once again...
When I feel you inside my arms once again


Copyrights Reserved @ 2005
Bang Productions
Forerunner Music Ministry

stirred @ 11:30 PM

STIR

Formed in October 2005
Offically launched in April 2006


Vocals - Sindric
E-Guitar - Maeda ZP
A-Guitar - Alvin
Bass - Manson
Drum - Daniel


LISTEN

coming soon!


TALK


LINKZ

STIR on multiply
ForeRunner

Alvin's blog
Dan's blog
Manson's blog
ZP's blog


CREDITS

skin edited by -dan-
Basic codes are taken from: here


past

October 2005 November 2005 April 2006 September 2006